Long memory in interest rate futures markets: A fractional cointegration analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolado, Juan José & Mármol, Francesc, 1998. "FM-OLS estimation of cointegrating relationships among nonstationary fractionally integrated processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4672, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Tse, Yiuman & Booth, G. Geoffrey, 1996. "Common volatility and volatility spillovers between U.S. and Eurodollar interest rates: Evidence from the futures market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 299-312, August.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 1998. "Residual-based tests for fractional cointegration: A Monte Carlo study," Technical Reports 1998,09, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Hassler, U. & Marmol, F. & Velasco, C., 2006.
"Residual log-periodogram inference for long-run relationships,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 165-207, January.
- Hassler, Uwe & Marmol, Francesc & Velasco, Carlos, 2002. "Residual Log-Periodogram Inference for Long-Run Relationships," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 115, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Kramer, Walter & Marmol, Francesc, 2004.
"The power of residual-based tests for cointegration when residuals are fractionally integrated,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 63-69, January.
- Krämer, Walter & Marmol, Francesc, 1998. "The power of residual-based tests for cointegration when residuals are fractionally integrated," Technical Reports 1998,42, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Krämer, Walter & Mármol, Francesc, 1999. "The power of residual base tests for cointegration when residuals are fractionally integrated," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Augustine Arize & John Malindretos & Kiseok Nam, 2005. "Inflation and Structural Change in 50 Developing Countries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 461-471, December.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2001. "Inflation and rates of return on stocks: evidence from high inflation countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-96, March.
- Ingolf Dittmann, 2001.
"Fractional cointegration of voting and non-voting shares,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 321-332.
- Dittmann, Ingolf, 1998. "Fractional cointegration of voting and non-voting shares," Technical Reports 1998,40, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Heejoon Kang, 1999. "The Applied Cointegration Analysis for the Open Economy: A Critical Review," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 325-346, July.
- Hassler, Uwe & Breitung, Jörg, 2002. "A Residual-Based LM Test for Fractional Cointegration," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 114, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Cheng-few Lee & Keshab Shrestha & Robert Welch, 2007. "Relationship between Treasury bills and Eurodollars: Theoretical and Empirical Analyses," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 163-185, February.
- Uwe Hassler & Francesc Marmol & Carlos Velasco, 2008. "Fractional cointegration in the presence of linear trends," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 1088-1103, November.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Gil, Jose Maria & Goodwin, Barry K., 2008. "Nonlinearities in the US corn-ethanol-oil price system," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6512, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 1999. "Purchasing Power Parity in High-Inflation Eastern European Countries: Evidence from Fractional and Harris-Inder Cointegration Tests," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 293-308, April.
- Fung, Hung-Gay & Tse, Yiuman & Yau, Jot & Zhao, Lin, 2013. "A leader of the world commodity futures markets in the making? The case of China's commodity futures," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 103-114.
- Lyhagen, Johan, 1998. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the multivariate fractional cointegrating model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 233, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Shi-Miin Liu & Chih-Hsien Chou, 2003. "Parities and Spread Trading in Gold and Silver Markets: A Fractional Cointegration Analysis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 899-911.
- Wang, Bin & Wang, Man & Chan, Ngai Hang, 2015. "Residual-based test for fractional cointegration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 43-46.
- Margherita Gerolimetto & Isabella Procidano, 2008. "A test for fractional cointegration using the sieve bootstrap," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(3), pages 373-391, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:15:y:1995:i:5:p:573-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.