Incorporating Demand and Supply Constraints into Economic Evaluations in Low‐Income and Middle‐Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoko Laurence & Ulla Griffiths & Anna Vassall, 2015. "Costs to Health Services and the Patient of Treating Tuberculosis: A Systematic Literature Review," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(9), pages 939-955, September.
- Richard Grieve & Richard Nixon & Simon G. Thompson & Charles Normand, 2005. "Using multilevel models for assessing the variability of multinational resource use and cost data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 185-196, February.
- Fern Terris‐Prestholt & Matthew Quaife & Peter Vickerman, 2016. "Parameterising User Uptake in Economic Evaluations: The role of discrete choice experiments," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 116-123, February.
- Nicolas A Menzies & Ted Cohen & Hsien-Ho Lin & Megan Murray & Joshua A Salomon, 2012. "Population Health Impact and Cost-Effectiveness of Tuberculosis Diagnosis with Xpert MTB/RIF: A Dynamic Simulation and Economic Evaluation," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(11), pages 1-17, November.
- Anna Vassall & Sanne van Kampen & Hojoon Sohn & Joy S Michael & K R John & Saskia den Boon & J Lucian Davis & Andrew Whitelaw & Mark P Nicol & Maria Tarcela Gler & Anar Khaliqov & Carlos Zamudio & Mar, 2011. "Rapid Diagnosis of Tuberculosis with the Xpert MTB/RIF Assay in High Burden Countries: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," PLOS Medicine, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(11), pages 1-14, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Pitt & Catherine Goodman & Kara Hanson, 2016. "Economic Evaluation in Global Perspective: A Bibliometric Analysis of the Recent Literature," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 9-28, February.
- Catherine Pitt & Anna Vassall & Yot Teerawattananon & Ulla K. Griffiths & Lorna Guinness & Damian Walker & Nicola Foster & Kara Hanson, 2016. "Foreword: Health Economic Evaluations in Low‐ and Middle‐income Countries: Methodological Issues and Challenges for Priority Setting," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(S1), pages 1-5, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:25:y:2016:i:s1:p:95-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.