Transferability indices for health economic evaluations: methods and applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Manca & Nigel Rice & Mark J. Sculpher & Andrew H. Briggs, 2005. "Assessing generalisability by location in trial‐based cost‐effectiveness analysis: the use of multilevel models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 471-485, May.
- Stephanie Boulenger & John Nixon & Michael Drummond & Philippe Ulmann & Stephen Rice & Gerard Pouvourville, 2005. "Can economic evaluations be made more transferable?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(4), pages 334-346, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymond Oppong & Sue Jowett & Tracy E Roberts, 2015. "Economic Evaluation alongside Multinational Studies: A Systematic Review of Empirical Studies," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Maria-Florencia Hutter & Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas & Fernando Antonanzas, 2014. "Methodological reviews of economic evaluations in health care: what do they target?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(8), pages 829-840, November.
- Pepijn Vemer & Maureen Rutten-van Mölken, 2011. "Largely ignored: the impact of the threshold value for a QALY on the importance of a transferability factor," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(5), pages 397-404, October.
- Brianti, Marco & Magnani, Marco & Menegatti, Mario, 2018. "Optimal choice of prevention and cure under uncertainty on disease effect and cure effectiveness," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 327-342.
- Juliane Andrea Duevel & Lena Hasemann & Luz María Peña-Longobardo & Beatriz Rodríguez-Sánchez & Isaac Aranda-Reneo & Juan Oliva-Moreno & Julio López-Bastida & Wolfgang Greiner, 2020. "Considering the societal perspective in economic evaluations: a systematic review in the case of depression," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Adrian Gheorghe & Tracy Roberts & Thomas D. Pinkney & Dion G. Morton & Melanie Calvert, 2015. "Rational Centre Selection for RCTs with a Parallel Economic Evaluation—the Next Step Towards Increased Generalisability?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 498-504, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:18:y:2009:i:6:p:629-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.