Welfare Implications of Car Feebates: A Simulation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durrmeyer, Isis & Samano, Mario, 2016. "To Rebate or Not to Rebate: Fuel Economy Standards vs. Feebates?," TSE Working Papers 16-732, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2017.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:155:y:2017:i:c:p:93-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:234-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grigolon, Laura & Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2014.
"Consumer valuation of fuel costs and the effectiveness of tax policy: Evidence from the European car market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grigolon, Laura & Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Consumer Valuation of Fuel Costs and the Effectiveness of Tax Policy - Evidence from the European Car Market," TSE Working Papers 17-836, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- D’Haultfœuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2016. "Disentangling sources of vehicle emissions reduction in France: 2003–2008," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 186-229.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:11-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malina, Christiane, 2016. "The environmental impact of vehicle circulation tax reform in Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 86, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Anna Alberini & Markus Bareit & Adan Martinez-Cruz & Massimo Filippini, 2016. "The Impact of Emissions-Based Taxes on the Retirement of Used and Inefficient Vehicles: The Case of Switzerland," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/257, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:econjl:v:124:y:2014:i:578:p:f420-f443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.