Spatial Price Transmission of Soaring Milk Prices From Global to Domestic Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Bergmann & Declan O’Connor & Andreas Thümmel, 2016. "An analysis of price and volatility transmission in butter, palm oil and crude oil markets," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Zhepeng Hu & B. Wade Brorsen, 2017. "Spatial Price Transmission and Efficiency in the Urea Market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(1), pages 98-115, January.
- Fabio G., Santeramo & Emilia, Lamonaca, 2018. "On the Drivers of Global Grain Price Volatility : an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 86795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hana Doležalová & Kamil Pícha & Josef Navrátil & Aneta Bezemková, 2014. "Factors That Influence the Selling of Milk Through Milk Vending Machines," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 641-650.
- Monika Roman & Michał Roman, 2020. "Milk Market Integration between Poland and the EU Countries," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-1, November.
- Monika Roman, 2020. "Spatial Integration of the Milk Market in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-1, February.
- Mu, Y., 2018. "Pork price transmission and efficiency in China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277387, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonioli, Federico & Santeramo, Fabio, 2017. "Vertical Price Transmission in Milk Supply Chain: Market Changes and Asymmetric Dynamics," 2017 Sixth AIEAA Conference, June 15-16, Piacenza, Italy 261256, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Aaron Grau & Heinrich Hockmann, 2018. "Market power in the German dairy value chain," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 93-111, December.
- Grau, Aaron Stephan Alexander & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2017. "Estimating oligopsony power on two vertically integrated markets," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hillen, J., 2018. "Protecting the Swiss milk market from foreign price shocks: Public border protection vs. quality differentiation," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276015, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alejandro Acosta & Rico Ihle & Stephan Cramon-Taubadel, 2019. "Combining market structure and econometric methods for pricetransmission analysis," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 11(4), pages 941-951, August.
- Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2015.
"Price Transmission in the European Tomatoes and Cauliflowers Sectors,"
Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 399-413, June.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price transmission in the European tomatoes and cauliflowers sectors," MPRA Paper 62180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:64-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.