The consolidation wave in U.S. food retailing: A European perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T Marsden & M Harrison & A Flynn, 1998. "Creating Competitive Space: Exploring the Social and Political Maintenance of Retail Power," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(3), pages 481-498, March.
- T Marsden & M Harrison & A Flynn, 1998. "Creating competitive space: exploring the social and political maintenance of retail power," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(3), pages 481-498, March.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1999.
"Continuing Concentration in the U.S.: Strategic Challenges to an Unstable Status Quo,"
25165, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1999. "Continuing Concentration in the U.S.: Strategic Challenges to an Unstable Status Quo," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 048, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1999.
"Continuing Concentration in Food Industries Globally: Strategic Challenges to an Unstable Status Quo,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
049, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1999. "Continuing Concentration in Food Industries Globally: Strategic Challenges to an Unstable Status Quo," Research Reports 25190, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Neil Wrigley, 1997. "Foreign retail capital on the battlefields of Connecticut: competition regulation at the local scale and its implications," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(7), pages 1141-1152, July.
- Chevalier, Judith A, 1995. "Capital Structure and Product-Market Competition: Empirical Evidence from the Supermarket Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 415-435, June.
- Denis, David J., 1994. "Organizational form and the consequences of highly leveraged transactions: Kroger's recapitalization and Safeway's LBO," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 193-224, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rebecca Dunning & J. Bloom & Nancy Creamer, 2015. "The local food movement, public-private partnerships, and food system resiliency," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 661-670, December.
- Rachel A. Schwartz & Thomas A. Lyson, 2007. "Retail relations: an interlocking directorate analysis of food retailing corporations in the United States," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 24(4), pages 489-498, December.
- Tomomichi Mizuno, 2009. "Divisionalization And Horizontal Mergers In A Vertical Relationship," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(3), pages 317-336, June.
- Steffen Ziss, 2005. "Horizontal Mergers and Successive Oligopoly," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 99-114, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:17:y:2001:i:4:p:489-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.