The effect of buyer concentration on prices in the Australian wool market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vlastuin, Chris, 1988. "The Efficiency of Price Discovery at Wool Auctions," 1988 Conference (32nd), February 8-11, 1988, Melbourne, Australia 144366, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hanson, Phillip & Simmons, Phil, 1995. "Measures of Buyer Concentration in the Australian Wool Market," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
- Jackson, Brenda & Spinks, Murray, 1982. "Price Effects Of Wool Marketing Innovations: Some Empirical Evidence," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(01), April.
- Simmons, Phil, 1980. "Determination of Grade Prices for Wool," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(01), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:531-542. is not listed on IDEAS
- Halil Fidan, 2004. "Quality Level and Price in Turkish Durum Wheat Market," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 319-329, June.
- Ares, J.O., 2007. "Systems valuing of natural capital and investment in extensive pastoral systems: Lessons from the Patagonian case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 162-173, April.
- Waschik, Robert & Fraser, Iain, 2007.
"A computable general equilibrium analysis of export taxes in the Australian wool industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 712-736, July.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2006. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Export Taxes in the Australian Wool Industry," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139733, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Cheney, Laura Martin & Punjabi, Meeta, 2000. "Assessing The Impact Of A Hog Slaughter Plant Closing: The Thorn Apple Valley Case," Staff Papers 11658, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:13:y:1997:i:4:p:423-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .