Bregman superquantiles. Estimation methods and applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:10:p:1241-1251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Furman, Edward & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2008. "Weighted premium calculation principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 459-465, February.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 71-92, May.
- Jones, Bruce L. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2007. "Risk measures, distortion parameters, and their empirical estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 279-297, September.
- Wang, Shaun & Dhaene, Jan, 1998. "Comonotonicity, correlation order and premium principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 235-242, July.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Post-Print hal-00413729, HAL.
- Chun, So Yeon & Shapiro, Alexander & Uryasev, Stan, 2011. "Conditional Value-at-Risk and Average Value-at-Risk: Estimation and Asymptotics," MPRA Paper 30132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rockafellar, R.T. & Royset, J.O. & Miranda, S.I., 2014. "Superquantile regression with applications to buffered reliability, uncertainty quantification, and conditional value-at-risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 140-154.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- Beutner, Eric & Zähle, Henryk, 2010. "A modified functional delta method and its application to the estimation of risk functionals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2452-2463, November.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Iosif Pinelis, 2014. "An Optimal Three-Way Stable and Monotonic Spectrum of Bounds on Quantiles: A Spectrum of Coherent Measures of Financial Risk and Economic Inequality," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-44, September.
- Chakravarty, Satya R, 1988. "Extended Gini Indices of Inequality," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(1), pages 147-156, February.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 593-606.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:10:p:1126-1134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Bruce L. & Puri, Madan L. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2006. "Testing hypotheses about the equality of several risk measure values with applications in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 253-270, April.
- Song, Yongsheng & Yan, Jia-An, 2009. "Risk measures with comonotonic subadditivity or convexity and respecting stochastic orders," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 459-465, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:demode:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:33:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.