Multi-scalar geographies of polarisation and peripheralisation: A case study of Czechia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larry Sawers, 2006. "Inequality and the Transition: Regional Development in Lithuania," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 37-51, July.
- Maciej Smętkowski, 2013. "Regional Disparities in Central and Eastern European Countries: Trends, Drivers and Prospects," Europe-Asia Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 65(8), pages 1529-1554, October.
- Czyż Teresa & Hauke Jan, 2011. "Evolution of Regional Disparities in Poland," Quaestiones Geographicae, Sciendo, vol. 30(2), pages 35-48, June.
- Martin Sokol, 2001. "Central and Eastern Europe a Decade After the Fall of State-socialism: Regional Dimensions of Transition Processes," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 645-655.
- Franz Barjak, 2001. "Regional Disparities in Transition Economies: A Typology for East Germany and Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-311.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Novosák Jiří & Novosáková Jana & Hájek Oldřich & Horváth Peter, 2017. "Regional disparities, absorption capacity and Structural Fund payments: A case study of the Czech Republic," Quaestiones Geographicae, Sciendo, vol. 36(4), pages 81-92, December.
- Camilla Lenzi & Giovanni Perucca, 2016. "Life Satisfaction across Cities: Evidence from Romania," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(7), pages 1062-1077, July.
- Viktor Kvĕtoň & Aleš Bĕlohradský & Jiří Blažek, 2020. "The variegated role of proximities in acquisitions by domestic and international companies in different phases of economic cycles," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 583-602, June.
- Faragó László & Varró Krisztina, 2016. "Shifts in EU Cohesion Policy and Processes of Peripheralization: A View from Central Eastern Europe," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 23(1), pages 5-19, June.
- Will Bartlett & Ivana Prica, 2017.
"Interdependence between core and peripheries of the European economy: secular stagnation and growth in the Western Balkans,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(1), pages 123-139, June.
- Will Bartlett & Ivana Prica, 2016. "Interdependence between Core and Peripheries of the European Economy: Secular Stagnation and Growth in the Western Balkans," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 104, European Institute, LSE.
- Vera A. Adamchik & Thomas J. Hyclak, 2013. "The Evolution Of Regional Wage Differentials In A Transition Economy: Evidence From Poland," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 1-13.
- Luis Ayala & Javier Martín‐Román & Juan Vicente, 2020.
"The contribution of the spatial dimension to inequality: A counterfactual analysis for OECD countries,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(3), pages 447-477, June.
- Luis Ayala & Javier Martín-Román & Juan Vicente, 2020. "The Contribution of the Spatial Dimension to Inequality: A Counterfactual Analysis for OECD Countries," LIS Working papers 784, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Luis Ayala & Javier Martin-Roman & Juan Vicente, 2020. "The contribution of the spatial dimension to inequality: A counterfactual analysis for OECD countries," Working Papers 513, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2014.
"Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump starters?,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 487-513, September.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump-starters?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pawe³ Gajewski, 2017. "Patterns of regional inflation persistence in a CEE country. The case of Poland," Lodz Economics Working Papers 5/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "New business formation and regional growth across regions with distinct initial industry structures," ERSA conference papers ersa10p656, European Regional Science Association.
- Will Bartlett, 2009. "Economic Development In The European Super-Periphery: Evidence From The Western Balkans," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(181), pages 21-44, April – J.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Antonello Lobianco & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2013. "Looking for PeripheRurality. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 35," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46921, June.
- Janos Csapo & Lorant Bali & Andras Marei, 2015. "The Role Of The Regional Development Association Of Nationalities Along The Mura (Muramenti Nemzetisegi Teruletfejlesztesi Tarsulas) In The Croatian-Hungarian Cross Border Cooperation With A Special A," International Journal for Responsible Tourism, Fundatia Amfiteatru, vol. 4(2), pages 53-72, December.
- Jiří Novosák & Oldřich Hájek & Joanna Górska-Szymczak & Jana Novosáková, 2018. "LEADER and Rural Differentiation: Czech Republic (2007-2013)," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 293-301.
- Michael Wyrwich & Ina Krause, 2011.
"Coping with the market: Are there cohort effects for organisations in transition?,"
Journal of East European Management Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 16(1), pages 54-74.
- Michael Wyrwich & Ina Krause, 2011. "Coping with the market: Are there cohort effects for organisations in transition?," Journal of East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(1), pages 54-74.
- Javier Revilla Diez & Daniel Schiller & Daria Zvirgzde, 2016. "Doing business in Ukraine â€“ multinational companies in the trap of regional institutions?," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 34(4), pages 638-655, June.
- Henryk Gurgul & Łukasz Lach, 2019. "Regional patterns in technological progress of Poland: the role of EU structural funds," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 27(4), pages 1195-1220, December.
- Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Lobianco, Antonello & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 2013. "How rural is the EU RDP? An analysis through spatial fund allocation," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 2(3), pages 1-24, December.
- Shi‐Xiao Wang & Wen‐Min Lu & Shiu‐Wan Hung, 2020. "Improving innovation efficiency of emerging economies: The role of manufacturing," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(4), pages 503-519, June.
More about this item
Keywordspolarisation; peripheralisation; accessibility; inner peripheries; Central Europe;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:buogeo:v:37:y:2017:i:37:p:125-137:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.