Ageing in Austria: An overview of “Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe” (SHARE) with special focus on aspects of health
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/vid/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne C. Case & Christina Paxson, 2004.
"Sex Differences in Morbidity and Mortality,"
NBER Working Papers
10653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2004. "Sex Differences in Morbidity and Mortality," Working Papers 171, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2004. "Sex Differences in Morbidity and Mortality," Working Papers 244, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Hendrik JÃ¼rges, 2006.
"True health vs. response styles: Exploring cross-country differences in self-reported health,"
MEA discussion paper series
06105, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2007. "True health vs response styles: exploring cross-country differences in self-reported health," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 163-178.
- Hendrik Jürges, 2006. "True Health vs. Response Styles: Exploring Cross-country Differences in Self-reported Health," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 588, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vid:yearbk:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:309-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Kolesnik)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.