Really Useful Tests of the Monocentric Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2010. "Issues In Spatial Data Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 119-141.
- Charles C. Carter & Kerry D. Vandell, 2005.
"Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates,"
Journal of Real Estate Research,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 237-266.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Charles C. Carter, 2000. "Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-09, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2007. "Housing Price Gradients in a Region with One Dominating Center," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 321-346.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2006.
"Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 118-131, January.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "Hedonism vs. Hihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Working Papers 1166, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Marcus Berliant & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004. "Hedonism vs. Nihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Urban/Regional 0407012, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Ottensmann, John R. & Payton, Seth & Man, Joyce, 2008. "Urban Location and Housing Prices within a Hedonic Model," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-17.
- Tse, Chung Yi & Chan, Alex W. H., 2003. "Estimating the commuting cost and commuting time property price gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 745-767, October.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2015. "Urban Land Use," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Alexander N. Bogin & William M. Doerner & William D. Larson, 2016. "Local House Price Dynamics: New Indices and Stylized Facts," FHFA Staff Working Papers 16-01, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Agnew, Kerri & Lyons, Ronan C., 2018.
"The impact of employment on housing prices: Detailed evidence from FDI in Ireland,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 174-189.
- Kerri Agnew & Ronan Lyons, 2017. "The Impact of Employment on Housing Prices: Detailed Evidence from FDI in Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers tep0417, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Zhao, Weihua, 2017. "The unitary elasticity property in a monocentric city with negative exponential population density," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-11.
- Julian Diaz III & J. Andrew Hansz & Matthew L. Cypher & Darren K. Hayunga, 2008. "Conservation Status and Residential Transaction Prices: Initial Evidence from Dallas, Texas," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(2), pages 225-248.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:67:y:1991:i:3:p:299-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.