Introduction: Four Maxims for Research on Land-Use Controls
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tavernier, Edmund M. & Li, Farong & Temel, Tugrul T., 1996. "Search Theory Risk Preference And Farmland Preservation," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), April.
- Christian Hilber & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006.
"Owners of Developed Land versus Owners of Undeveloped Land: Why Land Use is More Constrained in the Bay Area than in Pittsburgh,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0760, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2006. "Owners of developed land versus owners of undeveloped land: why land use is more constrained in the Bay Area than in Pittsburgh," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4384, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2007. "Homeownership and land use controls: a dynamic model with voting and lobbying," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4382, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dolores García & Pere Riera, 2001. "An Strategic Analysis of Urban Growth Controls," ERES eres2001_170, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Millard-Ball, Adam, 2012. "Do city climate plans reduce emissions?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 289-311.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:66:y:1990:i:3:p:229-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.