Estimation of Semiparametric Censored Regression Models: An Application to Changes in Black-White Earnings Inequality during the 1960s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Ponomareva, Maria & Tamer, Elie, 2016.
"Identification of panel data models with endogenous censoring,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 57-75.
- Shakeeb Khan & Maria Ponomareva & Elie Tamer, 2011. "Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring," Working Papers 11-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Ponomareva, Maria & Tamer, Elie, 2011. "Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring," MPRA Paper 30373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollmann, Daniel & Dohmen, Thomas & Palm, Franz C., 2012.
"Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6447, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Pollmann & Thomas Dohmen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 572, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mark Ottoni Wilhelm, 2008. "Practical Considerations for Choosing Between Tobit and SCLS or CLAD Estimators for Censored Regression Models with an Application to Charitable Giving," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 559-582, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1806-:d:149783 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert ALEXANDER & Murat GENC & Mohammad JAFORULLAH, "undated". "Gender and Ethnicity in the New Zealand Labour Market," EcoMod2004 330600008, EcoMod.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:33:y:1998:i:1:p:4-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.