Computation of the maximum rank correlation estimator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Windmeijer, Frank A.G., 1994.
"The Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator and the Rank Estimator in Binary Choice Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 442-443, June.
- Windmeijer, Frank A.G., 1993. "The Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator and the Rank Estimator in Binary Choice Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 313-313, April.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-137, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiemen Woutersen & Jerry Hausman, 2005.
"Estimating a Semi-Parametric Duration Model without Specifying Heterogeneity,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
525, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jerry Hausman & Tiemen M. Woutersen, 2005. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Woutersen, Tiemen, 2014. "Estimating a semi-parametric duration model without specifying heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 114-131.
- Wojciech Niemiro & Wojciech Rejchel, 2009. "Rank correlation estimators and their limiting distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 887-893, August.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:1:p:35-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2007. "Asymptotic and bootstrap properties of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 9030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2008.
- repec:spr:testjl:v:28:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11749-018-0624-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abrevaya, Jason, 1999. "Leapfrog estimation of a fixed-effects model with unknown transformation of the dependent variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 203-228, December.
- Subbotin, Viktor, 2008. "Essays on the econometric theory of rank regressions," MPRA Paper 14086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shakeeb Khan & Elie Tamer, 2002. "Pairwise Comparison Estimation of Censored Transformation Models," RCER Working Papers 495, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:62:y:1999:i:3:p:279-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.