Sense of Efficacy and Subsequent Change in Earnings-A Replication
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:19:i:4:p:536-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humphries, John Eric & Kosse, Fabian, 2017.
"On the interpretation of non-cognitive skills – What is being measured and why it matters,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 174-185.
- Humphries, John Eric & Kosse, Fabian, 2016. "On the Interpretation of Non-Cognitive Skills: What Is Being Measured and Why It Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 10397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Eric Humphries & Fabian Kosse, 2016. "On the interpretation of non-cognitive skills – what is being measured and why it matters," Working Papers 2016-025, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- John Eric Humphries & Fabian Kosse, 2016. "On the Interpretation of Non-cognitive Skills: What Is Being Measured and Why It Matters," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 876, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Denisa Maria Sologon & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Earnings Mobility in Europe: 1994-2001 : Do more flexible labour markets experience a higher earnings mobility?," MERIT Working Papers 070, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Peter Gottschalk, 2005. "Can work alter welfare recipients' beliefs?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 485-498.
- R. Plotnick & M. Klawitter & M. Edwards, "undated". "Do Attitudes and Personality Characteristics Affect Socioeconomic Outcomes? The Case of Welfare Use by Young Women," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1161-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Starkey, James L., 1996. "Race differences in the effect of unemployment on marital instability: A socioeconomic analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 683-720.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2008.
"Attitudes and performance: An analysis of Russian workers,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 694-717, April.
- Susan J. Linz & Anastasia Semykina, 2005. "Attitudes and Performance: An Analysis of Russian Workers," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp758, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Blaschke, Dieter, 1986. "Soziale Qualifikationen am Arbeitsmarkt und im Beruf," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 19(4), pages 536-552.
- Rémi Piatek & Pia Pinger, 2016. "Maintaining (Locus of) Control? Data Combination for the Identification and Inference of Factor Structure Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 734-755, June.
- Nyhus, Ellen K. & Pons, Empar, 2005. "The effects of personality on earnings," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 363-384, June.
- Linda Datcher-Loury & Glenn Loury, 1986. "The Effects of Attitudes and Aspirations on the Labor Supply of Young Men," NBER Chapters,in: The Black Youth Employment Crisis, pages 377-401 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Girtz, 2015. "The Effects of Personality Traits on Wages: A Quantile Regression Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2174-2183.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Sense of Efficacy and Subsequent Change in Earnings-A Replication (JHR 1981) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:16:y:1981:i:4:p:649-657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.