Jobs, Cash Transfers and Marital Instability: A Review and Synthesis of the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis, 2011.
"The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Marriage and Divorce,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 281-312.
- Gustavo J Bobonis, 2009. "The Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Marriage and Divorce," Working Papers tecipa-359, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M. & Van Den Akker, Piet A. M., 1988.
"Are demographic developments influenced by social security?,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 81-114, March.
- Nelissen, J.H.M. & van den Akker, P.A.M., 1988. "Are demographic developments influenced by social security?," Other publications TiSEM b93b2c3a-23f6-4f6f-aba9-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Starkey, James L., 1996. "Race differences in the effect of unemployment on marital instability: A socioeconomic analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 683-720.
- Gauthier, A.H., 1995. "Policies and the division of labour within families : The neglected link," WORC Paper 7660c610-7499-4282-ad74-9, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- R. A. Moffitt & R. Reville & A. E. Winkler, "undated". "Beyond single mothers: Cohabition, marriage, and the U.S. welfare system," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1068-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Williamson Hoyne, Hilary, 1997. "Does welfare play any role in female headship decisions?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 89-117, August.
- A. E. Winkler, "undated". "AFDC-UP, two-parent families, and the Family Support Act of 1988: Evidence from the 1990 CPS and the 1987 NSFH," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1013-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:15:y:1980:i:3:p:301-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.