The Influence Of Transformational Leader Upon Organizational Culture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Guarini, 2009.
"Labour Productivity and Technological Capability: An Econometric Analysis on the Italian Regions,"
Chapters,in: Geography, Structural Change and Economic Development, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valensisi, Giovanni, 2008. "Dualism and the big push," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 45, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Paolo Sylos Labini, 2003. "Le prospettive dell'economia mondiale," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 56(223), pages 267-294.
More about this item
KeywordsPaolo Sylos Labini; financial crises; cyclic development;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:5:y:2010:i:5(1)_spring2010:p:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.