Modelling The Evolution Of Real Gdp Per Capita During The Transition From A Socialist To Capitalist Economic System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biegelbauer, Peter, 1996. "Realizing Hungary's Potential - The Country's Industrial R&D System in Transition," East European Series 32, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. & Marina Vcherashnaya Rosser, 2004. "Complex Dynamics of Macroeconomic Collapse and Its Aftermath in Transition Economies," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 207-221, Spring.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. "Is There a J-Curve for the Economic Transition from Socialism to Capitalism?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-53.
More about this item
Keywordssocialism; capitalism; transition; economic modelling; GDP per capita;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:4:y:2009:i:4(10)_winter2009:p:84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.