China Clothing Industry in World Textile Value Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiaolan Fu, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment, Absorptive Capacity and Regional Innovation Capabilities: Evidence from China," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 89-110.
- Shunfeng Song & Chengsi Wang & Jianghuai Zheng, 2012.
"Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock, And Land Centralization In China,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 30(4), pages 523-532, October.
- Shunfeng Song & Chengsi Wang & Jianghuai Zheng, 2008. "Industrial Upgrade, Employment Shock and Land Centralization in China," Working Papers 08-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; clothing; Global Value Chains; labour conditions;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umk:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:3:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teoh Wern Jun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaummy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.