A Queuing Model Study of Port Performance Evolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susila Munisamy, 2010. "Timber terminal capacity planning through queuing theory," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 12(2), pages 147-161, June.
- Changqian Guan & Rongfang (Rachel) Liu, 2009. "Container terminal gate appointment system optimization," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 11(4), pages 378-398, December.
- Evangelos Mennis & Agapios Platis & Ioannis Lagoudis & Nikitas Nikitakos, 2008. "Improving Port Container Terminal Efficiency with the use of Markov Theory," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(3), pages 243-257, September.
- Easa, Said M., 1987. "Approximate queueing models for analyzing harbor terminal operations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 269-286, August.
More about this item
Keywordsqueuing models (QMs); port performance evaluation;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uem:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:xviii:p:65-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gilbert-Rainer Gillich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuemro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.