Autocorrelated Growth Rates and the Pareto Law: A Further Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guochen Pan & Sen-Sung Chen & Tsangyao Chang, 2012. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold in the Insurance Industry of China? A Test with Sequential Panel Selection Method," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 311-324, June.
- Jordi McKenzie, 2010. "How do theatrical box office revenues affect DVD retail sales? Australian empirical evidence," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(3), pages 159-179, August.
- Saleh Amirkhalkhali & Arun K. Mukhopadhyay, 1993. "The Influence of Size and R&D on the Growth of Firms in the U.S," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 223-233, Spring.
- David Giles, 2007.
"Increasing returns to information in the US popular music industry,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 327-331.
- David E. Giles, 2005. "Increasing Returns to Information in the U.S. Popular Music Industry," Econometrics Working Papers 0510, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Marcelo Resende & Vicente Cardoso, 2013. "Gibrat´s law in Brazilian franchising: an empirical note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 247-256.
- Rafael González-Val & Luis Lanaspa, 2016.
"Patterns in US Urban Growth, 1790-2000,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 289-309, February.
- González-Val, Rafael & Lanaspa, Luis, 2011. "Patterns in U.S. urban growth (1790–2000)," MPRA Paper 31006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Gonzalez-Val & Luis Lanaspa, 2013. "Patterns in US Urban Growth (1790-2000)," ERSA conference papers ersa13p254, European Regional Science Association.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2002.
"City size distributions as a consequence of the growth process,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20065, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gilles Duranton, 2002. "City Size Distributions As A Consequence of the Growth Process," CEP Discussion Papers dp0550, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2002. "City Size Distributions as a Consequence of the Growth Process," CEPR Discussion Papers 3577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W. Walls, 2010.
"Superstars and heavy tails in recorded entertainment: empirical analysis of the market for DVDs,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(4), pages 261-279, November.
- W. D. Walls, "undated". "Superstars and heavy tails in recorded entertainment: Empirical analysis of the market for DVDs," Working Papers 2014-50, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Zengwang Xu & Robert Harriss, 2010. "A Spatial and Temporal Autocorrelated Growth Model for City Rankâ€”Size Distribution," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 321-335, February.
- Mansury, Yuri & Gulyas, Laszlo, 2007. "The emergence of Zipf's Law in a system of cities: An agent-based simulation approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2438-2460, July.
- Fishman, Arthur & Rob, Rafael, 2003. "Consumer inertia, firm growth and industry dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 24-38, March.
- Hasan Ayaydin & Pinar Hayaloglu, 2014. "The Effect of Corruption on Firm Growth: Evidence from Firms in Turkey," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(5), pages 607-624, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:84:y:1976:i:2:p:369-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .