The Inclusion of Wastes in the Theory of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Milton, 1971. "Government Revenue from Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 846-856, July-Aug..
- Feige, Edgar L & Parkin, Michael, 1971. "The Optimal Quantity of Money, Bonds, Commodity Inventories, and Capital," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 335-349, June.
- Stein, Jerome L, 1970. "Monetary Growth Theory in Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 85-106, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Roma & Davide Pirino, 2008. "A Theoretical Model for the Extraction and Refinement of Natural Resources," Department of Economics University of Siena 537, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matthew Gunter, 2007. "Do Economists Reach a Conclusion on Household and Municipal Recycling?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(1), pages 83-111, January.
- Miguel Ángel Gutiérrez Andrade & Francisco Venegas Martínez & Hector Manuel Bravo Pérez, 2005. "Política fiscal en el manejo de los recursos hidráulicos: Un modelo de equilibrio general computable," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 20(2), pages 219-261.
- Charles, Vincent & Kumar, Mukesh & Irene Kavitha, S., 2012. "Measuring the efficiency of assembled printed circuit boards with undesirable outputs using data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 194-206.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008.
"Managing R&D risk in renewable energy,"
Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California
48726, Farm Foundation.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Papineau, Maya, 2008. "Managing R&D Risk in Renewable Energy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt41j9f6ks, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Roma, Antonio & Pirino, Davide, 2009. "The extraction of natural resources: The role of thermodynamic efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2594-2606, August.
- Krysiak, Frank C. & Krysiak, Daniela, 2003. "Production, consumption, and general equilibrium with physical constraints," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 513-538, November.
- Roma, Antonio, 2006. "Energy, money, and pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 534-545, April.
- Dasgupta, Shyamasree & Roy, Joyashree, 2015. "Understanding technological progress and input price as drivers of energy demand in manufacturing industries in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:81:y:1973:i:6:p:1430-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.