An Equilibrium Analysis of Real Estate Leases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bracke, Philippe & Pinchbeck, Ted & Wyatt, James, 2014.
"The time value of housing: historical evidence from London residential leases,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
64504, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philippe Bracke & Ted Pinchbeck & James Wyatt, 2014. "The Time Value of Housing: Historical Evidence from London Residential Leases," SERC Discussion Papers 0168, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Miki Seko & Kazuto Sumita & Jiro Yoshida, 2012.
"Downward-Sloping Term Structure of Lease Rates: A Puzzle,"
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series
2011-042, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Seko, Miki & Sumita, Kazuto & Yoshida, Jiro, 2012. "Downward-sloping term structure of lease rates: a puzzle," MPRA Paper 37395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan A. Wiley, 2014. "Gross Lease Premiums," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 606-626, September.
- Honglin Wang & Fan Yu & Yinggang Zhou, 2013. "Rental Rates under Housing Price Uncertainty: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers 242013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Hisaki Yamaga, 2009.
"Land Tenure Security and Home Maintenance: Evidence from Japan,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 429-441.
- Shinichiro Iwata & Hisaki Yamaga, 2007. "Land Tenure Security and Home Maintenance: Evidence from Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-520, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Noriko Ashiya, 2015. "Determinants of Potential Seller/Lessee Benefits in Sale¡VLeaseback Transactions," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 89-112.
- Maria Ibanez & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2013. "Commercial Property Rent Dynamics in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: An Examination of Office, Industrial, Flex and Retail Space," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 232-259, February.
- Jyh-Bang Jou & Tan (Charlene) Lee, 2009. "How Does a Development Moratorium Affect Development Timing Choices and Land Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 301-315, October.
- Quigley, Neil & Boyle, Glenn & Guthrie, Graeme, 2008. "Estimating Implied Valuation Parameters: Extension and Application to Ground Lease Rentals," Working Paper Series 4012, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Jiro Yoshida & Miki Seko & Kazuto Sumita, 2016. "The Rent Term Premium for Cancellable Leases," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 480-511, May.
- Anglin, Paul M. & Dale-Johnson, David & Gao, Yanmin & Zhu, Guozhong, 2014. "Patterns of growth in Chinese cities: Implications of the land lease," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 87-107.
- James Shilling & C. Sirmans & Barrett Slade, 2013. "Who Says there is a High Consensus Among Analysts when Market Uncertainty is High? Some New Evidence from the Commercial Real Estate Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 688-718, November.
- Robert H. Edelstein & Peng Liu, 2016. "The Economics of Commercial Real Estate Preleasing," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 200-217, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:78:y:2005:i:4:p:1173-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.