The Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow: Acquisition Activity and Equity Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael C. Jensen, 2010.
"The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1993. " The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, and the Failure of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(3), pages 831-880, July.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1994. "The Modern Industrial Revolution, Exit, And The Failure Of Internal Control Systems," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(4), pages 4-23, January.
- Yu, Chih-Ping, 2015. "Financial policies on firm performance: The U.S. insurance industry before and after the global financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 391-402.
- Tom D. Holden & Paul Levine & Jonathan Swarbrick, 2017.
"Credit Crunches from Occasionally Binding Bank Borrowing Constraints,"
Staff Working Papers
17-57, Bank of Canada.
- Holden, Tom D. & Levine, Paul & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2018. "Credit crunches from occasionally binding bank borrowing constraints," Discussion Papers 57/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Holden, Tom D. & Levine, Paul & Swarbrick, Jonathan M., 2017. "Credit crunches from occasionally binding bank borrowing constraints," EconStor Preprints 168441, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hyun Mo Sung, 1993. "The Effects Of Overpayment And Form Of Financing On Bidder Returns In Mergers And Tender Offers," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 351-365, December.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2009. "Managerial hedging, equity ownership, and firm value," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 40(1), pages 47-77, March.
- Pascal Louvet & Ollivier Taramasco, 2004. "Gouvernement d’entreprise:un modèle de répartition de la valeur créée entre dirigeant et actionnaire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(1), pages 81-116, March.
- Fayez A. Elayan & Thomas O. Meyer & Jingyu Li, 2006. "Evidence from Tax-Exempt Firms on Motives for Participating in Sale-Leaseback Agreements," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 381-410.
- Trien Le & Trevor Buck, 2011. "State ownership and listed firm performance: a universally negative governance relationship?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(2), pages 227-248, May.
- Hsuan-Chu Lin & She-Chih Chiu, 2017. "Tradeoff on corporate cash holdings: a theoretical and empirical analysis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 727-763, October.
- Yongqiang Chu & Peng Liu, 2016. "A Direct Test of the Free Cash Flow Hypothesis: Evidence from Real Estate Transactions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 543-558, May.
- Maquieira, Carlos P. & Megginson, William L. & Nail, Lance, 1998. "Wealth creation versus wealth redistributions in pure stock-for-stock mergers," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 3-33, April.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 1999. "The Cash Flow Model with Float: A New Approach to Deal with Valuation and Agency Problems," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 247-279, November.
- Chang, Che-Chia & Kao, Li-Han & Chen, Hsin-Yu, 2018. "How does real earnings management affect the value of cash holdings? Comparisons between information and agency perspectives," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:64:y:1991:i:2:p:213-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.jstor.org/journal/jbusiness .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.