Post-Siliconix Freeze-Outs: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Comment, Robert & Schwert, G. William, 1995.
"Poison or placebo? Evidence on the deterrence and wealth effects of modern antitakeover measures,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 3-43, September.
- Robert Comment & G. William Schwert, 1993. "Poison or Placebo? Evidence on the Deterrent and Wealth Effects of Modern Antitakeover Measures," NBER Working Papers 4316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- At, Christian & Béal, Sylvain & Morand, Pierre-Henri, 2015.
"Freezeout, compensation rules, and voting equilibria,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 91-102.
- Christian At & Sylvain Béal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2013. "Freezeout, Compensation Rules and Voting Equilibria," Working Papers 2013-04, CRESE.
- Christian At & Sylvain Béal & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2015. "Freezeout, compensation rules, and voting equilibria," Post-Print hal-01313554, HAL.
- Christian At & Pierre-Henri Morand & Sylvain Béal, 2015. "Freezeout, Compensation Rules, and Voting Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-01308314, HAL.
- Bremer, Marc & Inoue, Kotaro & Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi, 2017. "Empirical evidence of coercive tender offers in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 71-86.
- C. N. V. Krishnan & Ronald W. Masulis, 2013. "Law Firm Expertise and Merger and Acquisition Outcomes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(1), pages 189-226.
- Krishnan, C.N.V. & Masulis, Ronald W. & Thomas, Randall S. & Thompson, Robert B., 2012. "Shareholder litigation in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1248-1268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:36:y:2007:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .