Takings, Insurance, and Michelman: Comments on Economic Interpretations of "Just Compensation" Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lueck, Dean & Miceli, Thomas J., 2007. "Property Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Robert M. Hunt & Tim VandenBerg, 1998. "Discouraging Federal actions that reduce the value of private property: evaluating procedural and financial approaches," Working Papers 98-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Truesdell, Marie K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2006.
"Regulatory Takings and the Diminution of Value: An Empirical Analysis of Takings and Givings,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Truesdell, Marie K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2006. "Regulatory Takings and the Diminution of Value: An Empirical Analysis of Takings and Givings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 585-595, December.
- Miceli, Thomas J., 2008. "Public goods, taxes, and takings," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 287-293, December.
- Nosal, Ed, 2001. "The taking of land: market value compensation should be paid," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 431-443, December.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2011. "Regulatory Takings," Working papers 2011-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Romain MELOT, 2012. "Conflicts over compensation of expropriation. The case of farmland in France," ERSA conference papers ersa12p458, European Regional Science Association.
- Brennan, Timothy & Boyd, James, 1996. "Pluralism and Regulatory Failure: When Should Takings Trigger Compensation?," Discussion Papers dp-96-09, Resources For the Future.
- Alfredo Esposto, 1998. "Takings, litigation, and just compensation," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 397-412, December.
- Ergas, Henry, 2010. "New policies create a new politics: issues of institutional design in climate change policy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(2), June.
- Henry Ergas, 2010. "New policies create a new politics: issues of institutional design in climate change policy," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(2), pages 143-164, April.
- Kevin Guerin, 2002. "Protection against Government Takings: Compensation for Regulation?," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/18, New Zealand Treasury.
- Paul Klumpes, 2013. "Audit fee pricing and internationally-credible GAAP: a property rights analysis," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 21-39, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlstud:v:17:y:1988:i:2:p:269-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.