The Law and Economics of Company Stock in 401(k) Plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shlomo Benartzi, 2001. "Excessive Extrapolation and the Allocation of 401(k) Accounts to Company Stock," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1747-1764, October.
- Douglas L. Kruse, 1993. "Profit Sharing: Does It Make a Difference?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ps, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aubert, Nicolas & Garnotel, Guillaume & Lapied, André & Rousseau, Patrick, 2014.
"Employee ownership: A theoretical and empirical investigation of management entrenchment vs. reward management,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 423-434.
- Nicolas Aubert & Guillaume Garnotel & André Lapied & Patrick Rousseau, 2014. "Employee ownership: A theoretical and empirical investigation of management entrenchment vs. reward management," Post-Print halshs-01256766, HAL.
- Schnellenbach, Jan, 2012. "Nudges and norms: On the political economy of soft paternalism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 266-277.
- James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2008. "The Flypaper Effect in Individual Investor Asset Allocation," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2560, Yale School of Management.
- Matthew Hood & John Nofsinger & Abhishek Varma, 2014. "Conservation, Discrimination, and Salvation: Investors’ Social Concerns in the Stock Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 5-37, February.
- Nicolas Aubert & Alexander Kern & Xavier Hollandts, 2017. "Employee stock ownership and the cost of capital," Post-Print halshs-01502001, HAL.
- Thomas Rapp & Nicolas Aubert, 2011.
"Bank Employee Incentives and Stock Purchase Plans Participation,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 185-203, December.
- Thomas Rapp & Nicolas Aubert, 2011. "Bank Employee Incentives and Stock Purchase Plans Participation," Post-Print halshs-01256781, HAL.
- Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim & Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia, 2016. "Past returns and the perceived Sharpe ratio," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 149-167.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2009.
"Mental Accounting in Portfolio Choice: Evidence from a Flypaper Effect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2085-2095, December.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2007. "Mental Accounting in Portfolio Choice: Evidence from a Flypaper Effect," NBER Working Papers 13656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Choi, James J., 2009. "Mental Accounting in Portfolio Choice: Evidence from a Flypaper Effect," Scholarly Articles 4686774, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djaoudath Alidou, 2011. "Les augmentations de capital réservées aux salariés en France - Employee Equity Issue:Evidence from France," Working Papers CREGO 1110603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Xavier Hollandts & Nicolas Aubert & Abdelmehdi Abdelhamid & Victor Prieur, 2017. "Beyond Dichotomy: The Curvilinear Impact of Employee Ownership on CEO entrenchment," Working Papers halshs-01495427, HAL.
- Tang, Ning & Baker, Andrew, 2016. "Self-esteem, financial knowledge and financial behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 164-176.
- repec:eee:jobhdp:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:y:2007:v:50:i:1:p:45-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .