Prisoners and Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas W. Allen & Peter T. Leeson, . "Institutionally Constrained Technology Adoption: Resolving the Longbow Puzzle," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Carbonnier Gilles, 2018. "Humanitarian economics," WIDER Working Paper Series 54, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oded Stark, 2004.
"On the Economics of Refugee Flows,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 325-329, May.
- Stark, Oded, 2003. "Effects of Securities Transaction Taxes on Depth and Bid-Ask Spread," Economics Series 134, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Stark, Oded, 2004. "On the Economics of Refugee Flows," Discussion Papers 18757, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Lueck, Dean & Miceli, Thomas J., 2007. "Property Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, in: A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell (ed.), Handbook of Law and Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 183-257, Elsevier.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Knight Fever towards an Economics of Awards," IEW - Working Papers 239, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Radnitzky Gerard, 1996. "The Inconsistency of Liberal Compromises," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-51, December.
- Kyriazis, Nicholas & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2012. "Property rights and democratic values in Bronze Age and Archaic Greece," MPRA Paper 42399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeson, Peter T. & Nowrasteh, Alex, 2011. "Was privateering plunder efficient?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 303-317, August.
- Radnitzky Gerard, 1996. "The Inconsistency of Liberal Compromises," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-48, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:31:y:1988:i:1:p:19-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.