Prisoners and Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas W. Allen, Peter Leeson, . "Institutionally Constrained Technology Adoption: Resolving The Longbow Puzzle," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Lueck, Dean & Miceli, Thomas J., 2007. "Property Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Knight Fever towards an Economics of Awards," IEW - Working Papers 239, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kyriazis, Nicholas & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2012. "Property rights and democratic values in Bronze Age and Archaic Greece," MPRA Paper 42399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leeson, Peter T. & Nowrasteh, Alex, 2011. "Was privateering plunder efficient?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 303-317, August.
- Stark, Oded, 2003. "Effects of Securities Transaction Taxes on Depth and Bid-Ask Spread," Economics Series 134, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Radnitzky Gerard, 1996. "The Inconsistency of Liberal Compromises," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-51, December.
- Radnitzky Gerard, 1996. "The Inconsistency of Liberal Compromises," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-48, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:31:y:1988:i:1:p:19-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .