Antitrust and the Economics of Federalism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boggio, Margherita, 2011. "Municipal capitalism, regulatory federalism and politics," MPRA Paper 46244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2006. "An Economic Perspective on the Jurisdictional Reform of the European Merger Control System," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200608, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Breton, Albert & Salmon, Pierre, 2001.
"External effects of domestic regulations: comparing internal and international barriers to trade,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 135-155, June.
- Albert Breton & Pierre Salmon, 2001. "External effects of domestic regulations: comparing internal and international barriers to trade," Post-Print hal-00445626, HAL.
- Klein, Gordon & Wendel, Julia, 2014. "Innovation in European telecommunication regulation: The diffusion of regulatory remedies," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106862, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Monheim-Helstroffer, Jenny & Obidzinski, Marie, 2010. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 86-97, March.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1997. "Rethinking Federalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 43-64, Fall.
- BRETON, Albert & SALMON, Pierre, 1999.
"A comparison of internal and international barriers to trade,"
LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003)
1999-12, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Albert Breton & Pierre Salmon, 1999.
"A comparison of internal and international barriers to trade
[Une comparaison des barrières aux échanges internes et internationales]," Working Papers hal-01526550, HAL.
- Albert Breton & Pierre Salmon, 1999. "A comparison of internal and international barriers to trade
- Francesc Trillas, 2008. "Regulatory federalism in network industries," Working Papers 2008/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Boggio, Margherita, 2011. "From Reluctant Privatization to Municipal Capitalism: an Overview on Ownership, Political Connections and Decentralization," MPRA Paper 46232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montolio, Daniel & Trillas, Francesc, 2013.
"Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 18-31.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications," Working Papers 2011/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Consoli, Andrea & Spagano, Salvatore, 2008. "Law and Institutions: two reasons for Sicilian backwardness?," MPRA Paper 8364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010.
"Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-76, June.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- Steven Craig & Joel Sailors, 1988. "State government purchases in a federalist economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 121-130, February.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Network industries and regulatory jurisdiction," IESE Research Papers D/859, IESE Business School.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2012. "International antitrust institutions," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 72, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Robert Mysicka & Marty McKendry, 2013. "Beer, Butter, and Barristers: How Canadian Governments Put Cartels before Consumers," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 382, May.
- W. Crain & Robert Tollison & Donald Leavens, 1988. "Laissez-faire in campaign finance," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 201-212, March.
- Smets, Hilde & van Cayseele, Patrick, 1995. "Competing merger policies in a common agency framework," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 425-441, December.
- Van Den Bergh, Roger, 1996. "Economic criteria for applying the subsidiarity principle in the European community: The case of competition policy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-383, September.
- Margherita Boggio, 2016. "Regulatory biases under local partial privatization," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(2), pages 157-174, June.
- Jayme S. Lemke, 2016. "Interjurisdictional competition and the Married Women’s Property Acts," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(3), pages 291-313, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:26:y:1983:i:1:p:23-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.