Human Capital Accumulation and the Optimal Level of Unemployment Insurance Provision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter, 2016.
"The Effects of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: New Evidence and Interpretation,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 547-581, October.
- Johannes F. Schmieder & Till von Wachter, 2016. "The Effects of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: New Evidence and Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 22564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- FLam, Sjur Didrik & Risa, Alf Erling, 1995. "Market Insurance, Social Insurance, and Education," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 149-160, May.
- World Bank, 2001. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a High Growth Economy : The Case of Chile 1987-98, Volume 2. Background Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15469, The World Bank.
- Carlos E. da Costa & Lucas Maestri, 2005.
"The Interaction Between Unemployment Insurance And Human Capital Policies,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
089, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da & Maestri, Lucas Jóver, 2005. "The interaction between unemployment insurance and human capital policies," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 595, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dan Bernhardt & Steeve Mongrain, 2010. "The Layoff Rat Race," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 185-210, March.
- Brent Kreider, 2008.
"Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital And Employment Are Endogenous,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(4), pages 660-675, October.
- Kreider, Brent, 2008. "Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital and Employment Are Endogenous," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Walter Nicholson & Karen Needels & Heinrich Hock, 2014.
"Unemployment Compensation During the Great Recession: Theory and Evidence,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 67(1), pages 187-218, March.
- Walter Nicholson & Karen Needels & Heinrich Hock, 2014. "Unemployment Compensation During the Great Recession: Theory and Evidence," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c32c72f32d30486da535584dc, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Chetty, Raj, 2006.
"A general formula for the optimal level of social insurance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1879-1901, November.
- Raj Chetty, 2005. "A General Formula for the Optimal Level of Social Insurance," NBER Working Papers 11386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakraborty, Bidisha & Chakraborty, Kamalika, 2016. "Low Level Equilibrium Trap, Unemployment, School Quality, Child Labour and Human Capital Formation," MPRA Paper 74621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schneider Brit S. & Schneider Udo & Ulrich Volker, 2007. "Health and the Decision to Invest in Education," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(5-6), pages 725-746, October.
- Carsten Helm & Dominique Demougin, 2012. "Incentive Contracts and Efficient Unemployment Benefits in a Globalized World," Working Papers V-348-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1994. "The Consumption Smoothing Benefits of Unemployment Insurance," NBER Working Papers 4750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:old:wpaper:348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castro-Fernandez, Rodriguo & Wodon, Quentin, 2002. "Protecting the Unemployed in Chile: From State Assistance to Individual Insurance?," MPRA Paper 15416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:6:y:1988:i:4:p:493-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.