Government Programs, Job Search Requirements, and the Duration of Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Müller, Kai-Uwe, 2007. "Observed and unobserved determinants of unemployment insurance benefit sanctions in Germany: Evidence from matched individual and regional administrative data," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment SP I 2007-107, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Patrick Arni & Amelie Schiprowski, 2018. "Job Search Requirements, Effort Provision and Labor Market Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 7200, CESifo Group Munich.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L., 2000. "The effects of unemployment insurance on postunemployment earnings," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-53, January.
- Peter Fredriksson & Bertil Holmlund, 2006.
"Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 357-386, July.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2003. "Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research," Working Paper Series 2003:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Holmlund, Bertil, 2003. "Improving incentives in unemployment insurance: A review of recent research," Working Paper Series 2003:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Peter Fredriksson & Bertil Holmlund, 2003. "Improving Incentives in Unemployment Insurance: A Review of Recent Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 922, CESifo Group Munich.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal, 2002.
"Job search methods and outcomes,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 505-533, July.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro, 1998. "Job Search Methods and Outcomes," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-41, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro, 2001. "Job Search Methods and Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 349, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison, 1998. "Job Search Methods and Outcomes," Working Papers w199808, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Tricia Gladden & Michelle Alexopoulos, 2004. "The Effects of Wealth, and Unemployment Benefits on Search Behavior and Labor Market Transitions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 517, Econometric Society.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2007.
"What Works Best for Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: Employment Services or Small-Business Assistance Programmes? Evidence from Romania,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nuria Rodriguez-Planas†, 2007. "What Works Best For Getting The Unemployed Back To Work: Employment Services Or Small-Business Assistance Programmes? Evidence From Romania," Working Papers 2007-32, FEDEA.
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2007. "What Works Best For Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: Employment Services or Small-Business Assistance Programs? Evidence from Romania," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 712.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:169:y:2019:i:c:p:65-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:scandj:v:119:y:2017:i:3:p:541-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2013.
"Structural Empirical Evaluation of Job Search Monitoring,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2013. "Structural Empirical Evaluation of Job Search Monitoring," CEPR Discussion Papers 9751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van den Berg, Gerar J. & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2015. "Structural empirical evaluation of job search monitoring," Working Paper Series 2015:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986. "Employed and Unemployed Job Search: A Comparison of Choices and Outcomes among Youth," NBER Working Papers 1861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2010. "Channels through which Public Employment Services and Small Business Assistance Programmes Work," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(4), pages 458-485, August.
- Jonas Maibom & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2017.
"Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Early Meetings and Activation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(3), pages 541-570, July.
- Jonas Maibom Pedersen & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2012. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Early Meetings and Activation," Economics Working Papers 2012-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Maibom, Jonas & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2012. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Early Meetings and Activation," IZA Discussion Papers 6970, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:3:y:1985:i:3:p:337-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.