Income and Consumption Inequality in Urban China: 1992-2003
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Justin Y & Wang, Gewei & Zhao, Yaohui, 2004. "Regional Inequality and Labor Transfers in China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 587-603, April.
- Johnson, David & Shipp, Stephanie, 1997. "Trends in Inequality Using Consumption-Expenditures: The U.S. from 1960 to 1993," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(2), pages 133-152, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:304-324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Xiaojun & Wang, Hung-Jen & Xing, Chunbing, 2015. "The role of life insurance in an emerging economy: Human capital protection, assets allocation and social interaction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 19-33.
- Xing, Chunbing & Li, Shi, 2012.
"Residual wage inequality in urban China, 1995–2007,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 205-222.
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Residual Wage Inequality in Urban China, 1995-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chamon, Marcos & de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2014.
"Consumption based estimates of urban Chinese growth,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 126-137.
- Marcos Chamon & Irineu E de Carvalho Filho, 2013. "Consumption Based Estimates of Urban Chinese Growth," IMF Working Papers 13/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Quheng Deng & Bjorn Gustafsson, 2011. "A New Episode of Increased Urban Income Inequality in China," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201116, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Jin, Hailong & Qian, Hang & Wang, Tong & Choi, E. Kwan, 2014.
"Income distribution in urban China: An overlooked data inconsistency issue,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 383-396.
- Jin, Hailong & Qian, Hang & Wang, Tong & Choi, E Kwan, 2014. "Income Distribution in Urban China: An Overlooked Data Inconsistency Issue," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37381, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Meng, Xin & Shen, Kailing & Xue, Sen, 2013. "Economic reform, education expansion, and earnings inequality for urban males in China, 1988–2009," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 227-244.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2014. "Financial sector policies and income inequality," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 367-378.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2014. "China's Tax-for-Fee Reform and Village Inequality," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 38-64, March.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Globalization and Regional Inequality," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hung-Hao Chang, 2012. "Consumption inequality between farm and nonfarm households in Taiwan: a decomposition analysis of differences in distribution," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(5), pages 487-498, September.
- John Whalley & Chunbing Xing, 2010. "The Regional Distribution of Skill Premia in Urban China," NBER Working Papers 16575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2012. "Financial Sector Policies, Poverty and Inequality," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Bjorn Gustafsson & Sai Ding, 2011. "Unemployment and the Rising Number of Non-Workers in Urban China: Causes and Distributional Consequences," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 201117, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:58:y:2010:i:3:p:385-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .