Urban Labor Market Segmentation and Income in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemos, Sara, 2009. "Minimum wage effects in a developing country," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 224-237, April.
- Tansel, Aysit & Kan, Elif Oznur, 2011.
"Labor mobility across the formal/informal divide in Turkey: evidence from individual level data,"
35672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey - Evidence from Individual Level Data," Working Papers 691, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Tansel, Aysit & Kan, Elif Oznur, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence from Individual Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6271, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility Across The Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence From Individual Level Data," ERC Working Papers 1201, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2012.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility across the Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence from Individual Level Data," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1201, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility Across The Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence From Individual Level Data," Working Papers 2012/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-06-2015-0103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lipton, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and policy," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 41, pages 2551-2657 Elsevier.
- Marcouiller, Douglas & Ruiz de Castilla, Veronica & Woodruff, Christopher, 1997.
"Formal Measures of the Informal-Sector Wage Gap in Mexico, El Salvador, and Peru,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 367-392, January.
- Douglas Marcouiller, S.J. & Veronica Ruiz de Castilla & Christopher Woodruff, 1995. "Formal Measures of the Informal Sector Wage Gap in Mexico, El Salvador, and Peru," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 294., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Joan B. & Dimon, Denise, 1999. "Formal sector job growth and women's labor sector participation: The case of Mexico," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 169-191.
- Mohapatra, Sandeep & Rozelle, Scott & Goodhue, Rachael, 2007. "The Rise of Self-Employment in Rural China: Development or Distress?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 163-181, January.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2012. "Stereotypes, segregation, and ethnic inequality," MPRA Paper 39704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okediji, Tade O., 2004. "The dynamics of race, ethnicity and economic development: the Brazilian experience," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 201-215, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:231-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .