On a highway to help: multilateral development bank financing and support for infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven N. Kaplan & Per Stromberg, 2009. "Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 121-146, Winter.
- Ariel BenYishay & Rebecca Tunstall, 2011. "Impact evaluation of infrastructure investments: the experience of the Millennium Challenge Corporation," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 103-130.
More about this item
Keywordsmultilateral development banks; infrastructure financing; technical assistance;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2014_1_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .