Utility for time series data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher F. Baum, 2004. "Topics in time series regression modeling," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004 7, Stata Users Group, revised 26 Jul 2004.
- Baum, Christopher F., 2004.
"A review of Stata 8.1 and its time series capabilities,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 151-161.
- Christopher F. Baum, 2003. "A review of Stata 8.1 and its time series capabilities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 581, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:2001:v:10:i:57:dm81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.