How Minimum Wages Affect Schooling-Employment Outcomes in Canada, 1993-1999
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew D. Webb & Arthur Sweetman & Casey Warman, 2016. "Targeting Tax Relief at Youth Employment," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 42(4), pages 415-430, December.
- Rice, Patricia, 2010.
"Minimum wages and schooling: evidence from the UK's introduction of a national minimum wage,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
33515, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Rice, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Schooling: Evidence from the UK's Introduction of a National Minimum Wage," Economics Series Working Papers 482, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Rice, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Schooling: Evidence from the UK's Introduction of a National Minimum Wage," SERC Discussion Papers 0050, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute, 2009. "Long-Term Impact of Youth Minimum Wages: Evidence from Two Decades of Individual Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tony Fang & Carl Lin, 2015. "Minimum wages and employment in China," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Iga Magda, 2015. "The impact of the minimum wage on job separations and working hours among young people in Poland," Working Papers 75, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Michele Campolieti & Morley Gunderson & Byron Lee, 2012. "The (Non) Impact of Minimum Wages on Poverty: Regression and Simulation Evidence for Canada," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 287-302, September.
- Kellermann, Kim Leonie, 2017. "Minimum wages and vocational training incentives in Germany," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2017, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:26:y:2003:i:3:p:533-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .