What Unions Do: Insights from Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying Ge, 2014. "Do Chinese Unions Have “Real” Effects On Employee Compensation?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 187-202, January.
- Devicienti, Francesco & Manello, Alessandro & Vannoni, Davide, 2017.
"Technical efficiency, unions and decentralized labor contracts,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1129-1141.
- Devicienti, Francesco & Manello, Alessandro & Vannoni, Davide, 2016. "Technical Efficiency, Unions and Decentralized Labor Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 10292, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying, 2013. "Chinese Unions and Enterprises Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7870, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jack Kleinhenz & Russ Smith, 2011. "Regional Competitiveness: Labor-Management Relations, Workplace Practices, and Workforce Quality," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 111-124, April.
- repec:col:000442:015650 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005.
"What Do Unions Do?-- The 2004 M-Brane Stringtwister Edition,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 26(4), pages 641-668, November.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "What Do Unions Do?: The 2004 M-Brane Stringtwister Edition," NBER Working Papers 11410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2017.
"Unions and Economic Performance in Developing Countries: Case Studies from Latin America,"
Revista Ecos de Economía,
Universidad EAFIT, vol. 21(44), pages 4-36, June.
- Fernando Rios-Avila, 2014. "Unions and Economic Performance in Developing Countries: Case Studies from Latin America," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_787, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2012. "The role of the elasticity of substitution in economic growth: A cross-country investigation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 682-694.
- Bruce Kaufman, 2008. "The Non-Existence of the Labor Demand/Supply Diagram, and other Theorems of Institutional Economics," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 285-299, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:25:y:2004:i:3:p:351-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.