The Returns to Seniority in Academic Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbezat, Debra A., 2004. "Revisiting the seniority wage effect for faculty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 289-294, February.
- Michael J. Hilmer & Michael R. Ransom & Christiana E. Hilmer, 2015.
"Fame and the fortune of academic economists: How the market rewards influential research in economics,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 430-452, October.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Hilmer, Michael J. & Ransom, Michael R., 2012. "Fame and the Fortune of Academic Economists: How the Market Rewards Influential Research in Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 6960, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ehrenberg, R.G.Ronald G., 2004. "Econometric studies of higher education," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 19-37.
- Günther G. Schulze & Susanne Warning & Christian Wiermann, 2008.
"What and How Long Does It Take to Get Tenure? The Case of Economics and Business Administration in Austria, Germany and Switzerland,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 473-505, November.
- Susanne Warning & Christian Wiermann & Günther G. Schulze, 2008. "What and how long does it take to get tenure? The Case of Economics and Business Administration in Austria, Germany and Switzerland?," Discussion Paper Series 6, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2008.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2014. "Die Bedeutung des Wettbewerbs in Wissenschaft und Hochschule," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 8/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2002. "Studying Ourselves: The Academic Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 8965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernt Bratsberg & James F. Ragan & John T. Warren, 2010. "Does Raiding Explain The Negative Returns To Faculty Seniority?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 704-721, July.
- Nelson, Paul A. & Monson, Terry, 2006. "Research Funding, Experience, and Seniority in Academia," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:22:y:2001:i:2:p:415-427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .