Human Resource Management Practices and Worker Desires for Union Representation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Bryson, 2006. "Union Free-Riding in Britain and New Zealand," CEP Discussion Papers dp0713, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cedric Dawkins, 2014. "The Principle of Good Faith: Toward Substantive Stakeholder Engagement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 283-295, May.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2013.
"Employee Perceptions of Working Conditions and the Desire for Worker Representation in Britain and the US,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard B., 2013. "Employee perceptions of working conditions and the desire for worker representation in Britain and the US," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48129, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard Barry, 2013. "Employee Perceptions of Working Conditions and the Desire for Worker Representation in Britain and the US," Scholarly Articles 12242814, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Charlwood, Andy, 2003. "The anatomy of union decline in Britain: 1990-1998," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20006, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A Charlwood, 2003. "The Anatomy of Union Decline in Britain: 1990-1998," CEP Discussion Papers dp0601, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wayne Edwards & Scott M. Fuess, Jr., 2005. "Declining Unionization: Do Fringe Benefits Matter?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 563-580, Fall.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2016. "Works Councils and Employer Attitudes toward the Incentive Effects of HRM Practices," Research Papers in Economics 2016-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:22:y:2001:i:2:p:335-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .