Identification, Long-Run Relations, and Fundamental Innovations in a Simple Cointegrated System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald Robertson & Anthony Garratt & Stephen Wright, 2006.
"Permanent vs transitory components and economic fundamentals,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 521-542.
- Anthony Garratt & Donald Robertson & Stephen Wright, 2005. "Permanent vs Transitory Components and Economic Fundamentals," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0501, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Perry Burnett & Harvey Cutler & Stephen Davies, 2012. "Understanding The Unique Impacts Of Economic Growth Variables," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 451-468, August.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2000. "House prices and the macroeconomy in Europe: Results from a structural var analysis," Working Paper Series 0018, European Central Bank.
- Rita Duarte & Carlos Marques, 2013.
"The dynamic effects of shocks to wages and prices in the United States and the Euro Area,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 613-638, April.
- Marques, Carlos Robalo & Duarte, Rita, 2009. "The dynamic effects of shocks to wages and prices in the United States and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1067, European Central Bank.
- Rita Duarte & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2009. "The dynamic effects of shocks to wages and prices in the United States and the Euro Area," Working Papers w200915, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pesaran M.H. & Schuermann T. & Weiner S.M., 2004.
"Modeling Regional Interdependencies Using a Global Error-Correcting Macroeconometric Model,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 129-162, April.
- PESARAN M. Hashem & SCHUERMANN Til & WEINER Scott, "undated". "Modelling Regional Interdependencies using a Global Error-Correcting Macroeconometric Model," EcoMod2003 330700121, EcoMod.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Scott M. Weiner, 2002. "Modeling Regional Interdependencies Using a Global Error-Correcting Macroeconometric Model," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-38, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Weiner, S.M., 2001. "Modelling Regional Interdependencies Using a Global Error-Correcting Macroeconometric Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0119, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Scott M. Weiner, 2001. "Modelling regional interdependencies using a global error-correcting macroeconometric model," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B4-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Hans Christian Kongsted & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2004. "Analysing I(2) Systems by Transformed Vector Autoregressions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 379-397, July.
- Crowder, William J., 2012. "The liquidity effect: Evidence from the U.S," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 315-317.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee & M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2003.
"A Long run structural macroeconometric model of the UK,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(487), pages 412-455, April.
- Garratt, A. & Lee, K. & Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1998. "A Long-run Structural Macro-econometric Model of the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Anthony Garratt & Kevin Lee & Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2001. "A long run structural macroeconometric model of the UK," ESE Discussion Papers 35, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Rasche, Robert H., 2002.
"A vector error-correction forecasting model of the US economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 569-598, December.
- Richard G. Anderson & Dennis L. Hoffman & Robert H. Rasche, 2001. "A vector error correction forecasting model of the U.S. economy," Working Papers 1998-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Céline Gauthier & Fu Chun Li, 2006. "Linking Real Activity and Financial Markets: The Bonds, Equity, and Money (BEAM) Model," Staff Working Papers 06-42, Bank of Canada.
- Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung & Tallman, Ellis W., 2003. "Permanent income and transitory variation in investment and output," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-168, June.
- Harvey Cutler & Stephen Davies, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of Productivity Changes: A Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1415-1426.
- Céline Gauthier & Fuchun Li, 2005. "Linking real activity and financial markets: the first steps towards a small estimated model for Canada," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Investigating the relationship between the financial and real economy, volume 22, pages 253-72 Bank for International Settlements.
- Chen, Pu & Schneider, Elena & Frohn, Joachim, 2008. "A Long-Run Structural Macroeconometric Model for Germany: An Empirical Note," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-12.
- Choo, Han Gwang & Kurita, Takamitsu, 2011. "An empirical investigation of monetary interaction in the Korean economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-280, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:81:y:1999:i:1:p:109-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.