Loss Aversion and Adaptation in the Labor Market: Empirical Indifference Functions and Labor Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dohmen, Thomas, 2014.
"Behavioral labor economics: Advances and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 71-85.
- Dohmen, Thomas, 2014. "Behavioural Labour Economics: Advances and Future Directions," IZA Discussion Papers 8263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ran, Tao & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Yue, Chengyan, 2014. "Reference-Dependent Preferences in Gulf of Mexico Shrimpers' Fishing Effort Decision," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), April.
- Peters, Hans, 2012.
"A preference foundation for constant loss aversion,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 21-25.
- Peters Hans, 2010. "A preference foundation for constant loss aversion," Research Memorandum 062, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Georgellis, Yannis & Gregoriou, Andros & Tsitsianis, Nikolaos, 2008. "Adaptation towards reference values: A non-linear perspective," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 768-781, September.
- W. Wong & R. Chan, 2008.
"Prospect and Markowitz stochastic dominance,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 105-129, January.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Raymond H. Chan, 2005. "Prospect and Markowitz Stochastic Dominance," Departmental Working Papers wp0505, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Raymond H. Chan, 2005. "Prospect and Markowitz Stochastic Dominance," Monash Economics Working Papers 08/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014.
"A theory of wage adjustment under loss aversion,"
Kiel Working Papers
1977, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Wage Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Wage Adjustment under Loss Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 8699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steffen Ahrens & Inske Pirschel & Dennis Snower, 2014. "A Theory of Wage Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 5127, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2007. "Pushing incomes to reference points: Why do male doctors earn more?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 514-536, July.
- Berg, Nathan, 2006. "Behavioral Labor Economics," MPRA Paper 26366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Loeffler, Max, 2016.
"Asymmetric Labor-Supply Responses to Wage-Rate Changes: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9683, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Löffler, Max, 2016. "Asymmetric labor-supply responses to wage-rate changes: Evidence from a field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Han Bleichrodt & Corina Paraschiv, 2007.
"Loss Aversion Under Prospect Theory: A Parameter-Free Measurement,"
INFORMS, vol. 53(10), pages 1659-1674, October.
- H. Bleichrodt & C. Paraschiv & Mohammed Abdellaoui, 2007. "Loss Aversion Under Prospect Theory: A Parameter-Free Measurement," Post-Print hal-00457047, HAL.
- Anthony Yates, 1998. "Downward nominal rigidity and monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 82, Bank of England.
- Eil, David & Lien, Jaimie W., 2014. "Staying ahead and getting even: Risk attitudes of experienced poker players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 50-69.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:2:p:137-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Tovar, 2004. "The Effects of Loss Aversion on Trade Policy and the Anti-Trade Bias Puzzle," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 499, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:78:y:1996:i:3:p:441-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.