Analyzing Frequencies of Several Types of Events: A Mixed Multinomial-Poisson Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuffe, Barry P. & Friedman, Moshe F., 1996. "The joint distribution of the number of occurrences of two interrelated Poisson processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 660-667, March.
- A. Colin Cameron & Per Johansson, 2004. "Bivariate Count Data Regression Using Series Expansions: With Applications," Working Papers 9815, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Andr? Romeu-Santana & ?gel M. Vera-Hern?dez, "undated".
"A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy. Variable,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
452.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Andres Romeu-Santana & Angel Marcos Vera-Hernndez, 2000. "A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy Variable," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 37, Society for Computational Economics.
- W. Scott Comulada & Robert E. Weiss, 2007. "On Models for Binomial Data with Random Numbers of Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 610-617, June.
- Andrés Romeu & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2005.
"Counts with an endogenous binary regressor: A series expansion approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Andrés Romeu & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2004. "Counts With An Endogenous Binary Regressor: A Series Expansion Approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-36, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Efthymios Tsionas & George Halkos, 2000. "Posterior Analysis of Environmental Damage Evaluation in Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 371-390.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1998. "Estimating count data models with endogenous switching: Sample selection and endogenous treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 129-154, May.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2009. "Multivariate Sarmanov Count Data Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 7463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2005. "A multiple discrete-continuous extreme value model: formulation and application to discretionary time-use decisions," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 679-707, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:72:y:1990:i:1:p:108-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.