Causes of Increased Competition in the U.S. Economy, 1939-1980
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian, 2004. "Competitive effects on teaching hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 515-525, April.
- Khan, Habib Hussain & Kutan, Ali M. & Naz, Iram & Qureshi, Fiza, 2017. "Efficiency, growth and market power in the banking industry: New approach to efficient structure hypothesis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 531-545.
- Stephen Broadberry & Nicholas Crafts, 2003. "UK productivity performance from 1950 to 1979: a restatement of the Broadberry‐Crafts view," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 56(4), pages 718-735, November.
- Boone, Jan, 2000. "Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J., 2000. "Competition," Other publications TiSEM ea721365-968f-4ab9-a1fb-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jhuma Mukhopadhyay & Indrani Chakraborty, 2017. "Competition and Industry Performance: A Panel VAR Analysis in Indian Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 15(2), pages 343-366, June.
- Adnan ATM, 2018. "Home vs. Cross-Border Takeovers: Is There Any Difference in Investor Perception?," European Financial and Accounting Journal, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(2), pages 59-84.
- Fatma Abdel-Raouf, 2010. "Trade-Adjusted Concentration Ratios in the US Manufacturing Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 385-403.
- Khan, Habib Hussain & Ahmad, Rubi Binti & Chan, Sok Gee, 2018. "Market structure, bank conduct and bank performance: Evidence from ASEAN," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 934-958.
- John Roufagalas, 2015. "Supply Locus: A Note on the Supply Decisions of Monopolistic Firms," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 15(1), pages 13-18, Fall.
- Ratnayake, Ravi, 1999. "Industry concentration and competition: New Zealand experience," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 1041-1057, October.
- Kamath Shyam J., 1994. "Privatization: A Market Prospect Perspective," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-52, March.
- Carlsson, Bo, 1988. "The Evolution of Manufacturing Technology and its Impact on Industrial Structure: An International Study," Working Paper Series 203, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:4:p:613-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.