The Relative Effects of Employed and Unemployed Job Search
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiaobing, 2007. "Labor market behavior of Chinese rural households during transition," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 42, number 92321.
- Stephan Brosig & Thomas Glauben & Thomas Herzfeld & Scott Rozelle & Xiaobing Wang, 2007.
"The dynamics of Chinese rural households' participation in labor markets,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 167-178, September.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2006. "The Dynamics of Chinese Rural Households' Participation in Labor Markets," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25751, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stirati, Antonella, 2014. "Real wages in the business cycle: an unresolved conflict between theory and facts in mainstream macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 53743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2008. "Labor market participation of Chinese agricultural households: Empirical evidence from Zhejiang province," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 329-340, August.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2004.
"Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
186d, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?," CEPR Discussion Papers 497, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Paul Frijters & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Guyonne Kalbzx, 2004. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job," Paul Frijters Discussion Papers 2004-3, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Frijters, Paul & Kalb, Guyonne, 2004. "Do You Need a Job to Find a Job?," IZA Discussion Papers 1211, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chuang, Hwei-Lin, 1995. "Job search effectiveness for employed and unemployed college graduate youth in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 247-260.
- Schmelzer, Paul, 2011. "Unemployment and occupational mobility at the beginning of employment career in Germany and the UK," IAB Discussion Paper 201125, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2005. "Labor Market Participation of Chinese Agricultural Households," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24516, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Paul Frijters & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "Job Search Success: Comparing Job Offer Rates In and Out of Employment," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2006. "On The Positive Correlation Between Income and Patience," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(1), January.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1986. "Employed and Unemployed Job Search: A Comparison of Choices and Outcomes among Youth," NBER Working Papers 1861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonella Stirati, 2016. "Real wages in the business cycle and the theory of income distribution: an unresolved conflict between theory and facts in mainstream macroeconomics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 639-661.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:2:p:234-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .