Foreign Trade and U.S. Research and Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pol Antràs, 2005.
"Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1054-1073, September.
- Pol Antràs, 2003. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," NBER Working Papers 9945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pol Antras, 2004. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," 2004 Meeting Papers 19, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antras, Pol, 2005. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," Scholarly Articles 3196324, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antras, 2004. "Incomplete Contracts and the Product Cycle," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 62, Econometric Society.
- Maria Luisa Petit & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio, "undated". "R&D Competitions and Firms'International Expansions," Working Papers 40, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Kun-Ming Chen & Shu-Fei Yang, 2013. "Impact of Outward Foreign Direct Investment on Domestic R&D Activity: Evidence from Taiwan's Multinational Enterprises in Low-wage Countries," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 17-38, March.
- Diamond, Arthur Jr., 2003. "Edwin Mansfield's contributions to the economics of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1607-1617, October.
- Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger, 2002. "R&D and foreign sales in Swedish multinationals: a simultaneous relationship?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 95-107, January.
- Petit, Maria-Luisa & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca, 2000. "Endogenous R&D and foreign direct investment in international oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 339-367, February.
- Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Jin, Zhongqi, 2016. "Factors influencing technology and knowledge transfer: Configurational recipes for Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5390-5395.
- McCalman, Phillip, 2001.
"Reaping what you sow: an empirical analysis of international patent harmonization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 161-186, October.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-374, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," Papers 374, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Khalid Sekkat & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2004.
"Trade and foreign exchange liberalization, investment climate and FDI in the MENA countries,"
Working Papers CEB
04-023.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & SEKKAT, 2004. "Trade and Foreign Exchange Liberalization,Investment Climate, and FDI in the MENA Countries," Working Papers 200430, CERDI.
- Jocelyn Glass, Amy & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Licensing versus direct investment: implications for economic growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Ito, Kiyohiko & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1999. "Innovations and geographic focus: A comparison of US and Japanese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-74, January.
- AntrÃ s, Pol & Yeaple, Stephen R., 2014.
"Multinational Firms and the Structure of International Trade,"
Handbook of International Economics,
- Pol Antràs & Stephen R.Yeaple, 2013. "Multinational Firms and the Structure of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 18775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & R. Glenn Hubbard & Joel Slemrod, 1993.
"On the Sensitivity of R&D to Delicate Tax Changes: The Behavior of U. S. Multinationals in the 1980s,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in International Taxation, pages 149-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hines, Jr., 1991. "On the Sensitivity of R&D to Delicate Tax Changes: The Behavior of U.S. Multinationals in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 3930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin Mansfield & Ruben F. Mettler & David Packard, 1980. "Technology and Productivity in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 563-616 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trevino, Len J. & Daniels, John D., 1995. "FDI theory and foreign direct investment in the United States: a comparison of investors and non-investors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-194, June.
- Maria Petit & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio, 1998. "Technological innovation and multinational expansion: A two-way link?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Lorenzo Casaburi & Valeria Gattai, 2009. "Why FDI? An Empirical Assessment Based on Contractual Incompleteness and Dissipation of Intangible Assets," Working Papers 164, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Mathew Manimala & K. Thomas, 2013. "Learning Needs of Technology Transfer: Coping with Discontinuities and Disruptions," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 511-539, December.
- Gao, Wenlian & Chou, Julia, 2015. "Innovation efficiency, global diversification, and firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 278-298.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:61:y:1979:i:1:p:49-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.