The Meaning and Measurement of the Real Value Added Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessio Moro, 2012.
"The Structural Transformation Between Manufacturing and Services and the Decline in the US GDP Volatility,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(3), pages 402-415, July.
- Moro, Alessio, 2009. "The structural transformation between manufacturing and services and the deline in the U.S. GDP volatility," UC3M Working papers. Economics we091409, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alessio Moro, 2011. "Code and data files for "The Structural Transformation Between Manufacturing and Services and the Decline in the US GDP Volatility"," Computer Codes 10-123, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2019. "Productivity Indexes and National Statistics: Theory, Methods and Challenges," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2019-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Apr 2019.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 1995.
"Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 165-188, August.
- Basu, S. & Fernald, J.G., 1993. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error," Papers 93-22, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1995. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error?," NBER Working Papers 5073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Fernald & Susanto Basu, 1994. "Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?," International Finance Discussion Papers 463, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1994.
- Suescun, Rodrigo, 2004. "Raising revenue with transaction taxes in Latin america - or is it better to tax with the devil you know?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3279, The World Bank.
- W. Diewert, 2014.
"US TFP growth and the contribution of changes in export and import prices to real income growth,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 19-39, February.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2013. "US TFP Growth and the Contribution of Changes in Export and Import Prices to Real Income Growth," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2013-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 11 Jan 2013.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald, 2001.
"Why Is Productivity Procyclical? Why Do We Care?,"
NBER Chapters, in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 225-302,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Fernald & Susanto Basu, 1999. "Why is productivity procyclical? Why do we care?," International Finance Discussion Papers 638, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1999.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 2000. "Why is productivity procyclical? Why do we care?," Working Paper Series WP-00-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 2000.
- Susanto Basu & John Fernald, 2000. "Why Is Productivity Procyclical? Why Do We Care?," NBER Working Papers 7940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Christopher Herrington & Ákos Valentinyi, 2015.
"Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 104-133, October.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Christopher Herrington & Akos Valentinyi, 2012. "Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1232, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi, 2013. "Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation," 2013 Meeting Papers 349, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Herrington, Christopher & Valentinyi, Akos, 2013. "Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2017. "Decomposing Value Added Growth into Explanatory Factors," Discussion Papers 2017-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Andreas Hornstein, 2000. "The business cycle and industry comovement," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue win, pages 27-48.
- Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch, 2013.
"A Theory of Vintage Capital Investment and Energy Use,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
2013-35, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Puch, Luis A. & Díaz, Antonia, 2013. "A theory of vintage capital investment and energy use," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1320, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bellaïche, Joël, 2010. "On the path-dependence of economic growth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 163-178, March.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Praschnik, Jack, 1997.
"Intermediate inputs and sectoral comovement in the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 573-595, December.
- Andreas Hornstein & Jack Praschnik, 1997. "Intermediate inputs and sectoral comovement in the business cycle," Working Paper 97-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 1997.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes., 2014.
"How tight is the link between wages and productivity? : a survey of the literature,"
ILO Working Papers
994864443402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jo Van Biesebroeck, 2015. " How tight is the link between wages and productivity? A survey of the literature," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 553109, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Francesco Barbera & Ken Moores, 2013. "Firm ownership and productivity: a study of family and non-family SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 953-976, May.
- Claudia De La Huerta & Emiliano Luttini, 2017. "The Implications of Exhaustible Resources and Sectoral Composition for Growth Accounting: An Application to Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 807, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kortelainen, Mika, 2008. "Dynamic environmental performance analysis: A Malmquist index approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 701-715, February.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2008. "Changes in the Terms of Trade and Canada's Productivity Performance," Economics working papers diewert-08-03-11-11-03-49, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 18 Jul 2008.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486444 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:58:y:1976:i:4:p:434-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.