Technical Change and Firm Size: The Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael E. D. Koenig & Elizabeth M. Mezick, 2004. "Impact of mergers & acquisitions on research productivity within the pharmaceutical industry," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 59(1), pages 157-169, January.
- Rebecca Henderson & Iain Cockburn, 1993. "Scale, Scope and Spillovers: The Determinants of Research Productivity in the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 4466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Dimasi & Henry Grabowski & John Vernon, 1995.
"R&D Costs, Innovative Output and Firm Size in the Pharmaceutical Industry,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 201-219.
- Joseph A. Dimasi & Grabowski, Henry G. & Vernon, John, 1995. "R&D Costs, Innovative Output and Firm Size in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers 95-16, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- David L. Deeds & Dona Decarolis & Joseph E. Coombs, 1998. "Firm-Specific Resources and Wealth Creation in High-Technology Ventures: Evidence from Newly Public Biotechnology Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 22(3), pages 55-73, April.
- Tapon, Francis & Cadsby, Charles Bram, 1996. "The optimal organization of research: evidence from eight case studies of pharmaceutical firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 381-399, December.
- Henderson, Rebecca. & Cockburn, Iain., 1993. "Scale, scope and spillovers : the determinants of research productivity in ethical drug discovery," Working papers 3629-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Xing Shi & Yanrui Wu & Dingtao Zhao, 2014.
"Knowledge intensive business services and their impact on innovation in China,"
Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 479-498, December.
- Xing Shi & Dingtao Zhao & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services and Their Impact On Innovation In China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Joanna Wyszkowska-Kuna, 2017. "Usługi biznesowe oparte na wiedzy a innowacyjność przedsiębiorstw przetwórczych w krajach Unii Europejskiej," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 99-120.
- Deeds, David L. & Decarolis, DONA & Coombs, Joseph, 2000. "Dynamic capabilities and new product development in high technology ventures: An empirical analysis of new biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 211-229, May.
- Cockburn, Iain M. & Henderson, Rebecca M., 2001. "Scale and scope in drug development: unpacking the advantages of size in pharmaceutical research," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1033-1057, November.
- Gerald Marschke & Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee, 2004.
"Research Scientist Productivity and Firm Size: Evidence from Panel Data on Investors,"
04-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2007. "Research Scientist Productivity and Firm Size: Evidence from Panel Data on Inventors," Discussion Paper Series 0708, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Sangjoon Lee & Jinyoung Kim, 2004. "Research Scientist Productivity and Firm Size: Evidence from Panel Data on Inventors," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 465, Econometric Society.
- Deeds, David L. & Decarolis, Dona & Coombs, Joseph E., 1997. "The impact of firmspecific capabilities on the amount of capital raised in an initial public offering: Evidence from the biotechnology industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 31-46, January.
- Aas Mohammad & Bandi Kamaiah, 2016. "Efficiency Analysis of Indian Pharmaceutical Companies in the Post-TRIPS and Post Product Patent Regime using Stochastic Frontier Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(62), pages 5-24, December.
- Burak Dindaroglu, 2011. "R&D Productivity and Firm Size in Semiconductors and Pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Citation Yields," Working Papers 1101, Izmir University of Economics.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Smrkolj, Grega & Wagener, Florian, 2013.
"From mind to market: A global, dynamic analysis of R&D,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2729-2754.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2011. "From Mind to Market: A Global, Dynamic Analysis of R&D," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-139/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hinloopen, J. & Smrkolj, G. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2011. "From Mind to Market: A Global, Dynamic Analysis of R&D," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:56:y:1974:i:3:p:294-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.