Bargaining Over New Ideas: The Distribution of Rents and the Stability of Innovative Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto, 2008.
"Intellectual property rights and efficient firm organization,"
Economics Working Papers
1254, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2014.
- Ponzetto, Giacomo AM, 2012. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giacomo Ponzetto, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," Working Papers 668, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Eraslan, Hülya & Merlo, Antonio, 2017.
"Some unpleasant bargaining arithmetic?,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 293-315.
- Antonio Merlo & Hulya Eraslan, 2009. "Some Unpleasant Bargaining Arithmetics?," 2009 Meeting Papers 279, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Merlo, Antonio, 2014. "Some Unpleasant Bargaining Arithmetic?," Working Papers 14-001, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- HÃ¼lya Eraslan & Antonio Merlo, 2014. "Some Unpleasant Bargaining Arithmetic?," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Herrera, Helios & Reuben, Ernesto & Ting, Michael M., 2017. "Turf wars," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 143-153.
- Thomas Hellmann & Enrico Perotti, 2011.
"The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(10), pages 1813-1826, October.
- Hellman, Thomas & Enrico, Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Institutions and Markets Papers 60751, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Thomas F. Hellmann & Enrico C. Perotti, 2011. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," NBER Working Papers 16943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hellman & Enrico Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Working Papers 2010.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rao, T.V.S. Ramamohan, 2011. "CES as an Organizational Production Function," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 69-81.
- Aubert, Cécile & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, .
"Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective,"
Chapters in Economics,,
University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Aubert & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2380, CESifo.
- Cécile Aubert & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2011. "Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective," Post-Print hal-00382740, HAL.
- Mariagiovanna Baccara, 2007.
"Outsourcing, information leakage, and consulting firms,"
RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 269-289, March.
- Mariagiovanna Baccara, 2008. "Outsourcing, Information Leakage and Consulting Firms," Working Papers 08-7, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Emeric Henry & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2016. "Keeping Secrets: The Economics of Access Deterrence," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 95-118, August.
- Leppälä, Samuli, 2013. "Arrow's paradox and markets for nonproprietary information," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Marini, Marco A., 1998. "Earnings, Coalitions and the Stability of the Firm," MPRA Paper 70728, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:5:y:2007:i:6:p:1095-1129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.