From Sink to Source: The Honey Bee Network Documents Indigenous Knowledge and Innovations in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853.
- Josip Maric & Florence Rodhain & Yves Barlette, 2016. "Frugal innovations and 3D printing: insights from the field," Post-Print hal-01412871, HAL.
- Dey, Anamika & Gupta, Anil K., 2016. "Empathetic climate resilient frugal innovations for sustainable communities," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-53, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Anamika Dey & Anil K Gupta, 2016. "Empathetic Climate Resilient Frugal Innovations for Sustainable Communities," Working Papers id:10979, eSocialSciences.
- Anil K. Gupta, 2012. "Innovations for the poor by the poor," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 28-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:inntgg:v:1:y:2006:i:3:p:49-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .