Labor Market Effects of Pensions and Implications for Teachers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patten Priestley Mahler, 2017. "Are Teacher Pensions "Hazardous" for Schools?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-281, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Berk, Jillian & Weil, David N., 2015.
"Old teachers, old ideas, and the effect of population aging on economic growth,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 661-670.
- Jillian Berk & David N. Weil, "undated". "Old Teachers, Old Ideas, and the Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ed5842dc03e442b49cb24c681, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2016. "The Effects Of Pension Funds On Markets Performance: A Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Ashok Thomas & Luca Spataro, 2013. "Pension funds and Market Efficiency: A review," Discussion Papers 2013/164, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsteacher retirement benefits; teacher pension plans; teacher labor market;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:edfpol:v:5:y:2010:i:4:p:463-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .